Friday 3 April 2015

   My name is Glenn Cullinan I have been trading the pre race horse racing markets now for about a year now. everything was going great up until last week until I managed to blow my hole bank which I grew slowly from 100 euro up to 1682.12 euro in one race
FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have decided to give the Pre Race Markets one last go, but in order for this to work I have a lot of changes to make in my game and a lot to learn on the way. When I first started trading I had the benefit of doing a mentorship programme with a very good Pre Race Trader called Jack Birkhead needless to say I learned a lot about the markets and how they worked ever since then I have recorded myself when trading in the markets. This has now come in handy as I can refer back to thousands of races I have traded throughout the year, although watching some of the earlier ones was pretty painful LOL!!!!!!!
I have come to the conclusion that the main reason for my downfall LOL boils down to a few separate things although in a way these are all linked.
  1. Overstaking and not sticking to my staking plan.
  2. Letting Losses get out of control,
  3. The dreaded letting my trade go IN PLAY (how i blew my bank in the first place
Basically its down to my mindset and not keeping disciplined whilst in the markets. My plan is to start fresh with a 100 euro bank and put a plan in place so I can eliminate these errors from my trading. I am going to spend the next few days putting some rules in place to ensure these mistakes are not repeated in my next post I will post up what I came up with................................

No comments:

Post a Comment